BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is why you should or shouldn't get poked??

+12
Dave De
dfree383
gt350hr
zbob
cool40
69F100
snuff98
rmcomprandy
bruno
Albert Clark
supervel45
Curt
16 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

This is why you should or shouldn't get poked?? - Page 2 Empty Re: This is why you should or shouldn't get poked??

Post  cool40 December 12th 2021, 2:29 am

Mark Miller wrote:
cool40 wrote:
Dave De wrote:
cool40 wrote:
dfree383 wrote:Yeah, waiting to be forced to take something that’s not going to make any real difference.

The more I read and see about this subject it’s nothing but a red flag and all preplanned

Be aware and be afraid, be very afraid of this governments intentions and long game plan.
. What exactly is it you’re afraid of?

Are you trying to bait a government contractor to answer that question and put his career in jeopardy?
I can see where you are on this issue and I hope you are right that we have not lost substantial freedoms in the last 2 years thinking that they will return. I hope that the deaths and medical malfeasance that this experimental concoction has caused will not continue. I hope that the powers to be had and have good intentions with what has transpired. I keep looking for signs that make sense to this madness but I'm continually disappointed. Some of us didnt buy in at all, some after the second jab when we were told we will need more maybe in 6 month intervals. Please just stop and listen to well known experts like Dr.Malone, Dr. McCullough, and Americas First Front Line Doctors. Forget about getting straight info from the media.
A few things to ponder....
A real vaccine will not allow you to get the virus. Our great leaders decided to fix this by changing the definition to vaccine. How is that working for you?
The so called science experts dont back up their position or mandates with science.
Most of the free western governments have gone rogue with extremism. There isnt much to stop that extreme tyranny in the USA. If it wasnt for state rights and power to check the fed we would be no different. State and local government power has never been so important than today for our freedom.  
. You sure draw a big picture out of a small question. I simply asked him what he’s afraid of but apparently I’ve baited him for some sort of trap? You think you see where I’m at on this? If someone doesn’t have the same opinions they must be a media following sheep?  I have made my decision based on watching my friends and neighbors die of covid and just as you and him have the right to refuse the vaccine I have taken it. His opinions have been very well advertised by him so I don’t think he needs me to bait him for a damn thing, as if anyone cares what he does. Personally I don’t think anyone should be required to get vaccinated. Neither of my kids wants it so it’s up to them and the youngest 16, had covid over thanksgiving. She’s fine now and still don’t plan on getting the jab 🤷🏻‍ Nobody else in the house got it from her luckily unless we couldn’t tell it.

So your other kid that didn't get the shot didn't get Covid from your daughter?If so it's a 50/50 chance either way getting the shot or not he didn't get Covid correct?
. I wouldn’t give it a 50/50! My other daughter works at the local hospital and has since last spring during a pretty big spike of covid. She’s not had it yet as far as we know. Some people won’t get it IMO, hell I’ve never had a flu shot in my life and only had it twice.
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

This is why you should or shouldn't get poked?? - Page 2 Empty Re: This is why you should or shouldn't get poked??

Post  Mark Miller December 12th 2021, 2:44 am

cool40 wrote:
Mark Miller wrote:
cool40 wrote:
Dave De wrote:
cool40 wrote:
dfree383 wrote:Yeah, waiting to be forced to take something that’s not going to make any real difference.

The more I read and see about this subject it’s nothing but a red flag and all preplanned

Be aware and be afraid, be very afraid of this governments intentions and long game plan.

Are you trying to bait a government contractor to answer that question and put his career in jeopardy?
I can see where you are on this issue and I hope you are right that we have not lost substantial freedoms in the last 2 years thinking that they will return. I hope that the deaths and medical malfeasance that this experimental concoction has caused will not continue. I hope that the powers to be had and have good intentions with what has transpired. I keep looking for signs that make sense to this madness but I'm continually disappointed. Some of us didnt buy in at all, some after the second jab when we were told we will need more maybe in 6 month intervals. Please just stop and listen to well known experts like Dr.Malone, Dr. McCullough, and Americas First Front Line Doctors. Forget about getting straight info from the media.
A real vaccine will not allow you to get the virus. Our great leaders decided to fix this by changing the definition to vaccine. How is that working for you?
The so called science experts dont back up their position or mandates with science.
Most of the free western governments have gone rogue with extremism. There isnt much to stop that extreme tyranny in the USA. If it wasnt for state rights and power to check the fed we would be no different. State and local government power has never been so important than today for our freedom.  
. You sure draw a big picture out of a small question. I simply asked him what he’s afraid of but apparently I’ve baited him for some sort of trap? You think you see where I’m at on this? If someone doesn’t have the same opinions they must be a media following sheep?  I have made my decision based on watching my friends and neighbors die of covid and just as you and him have the right to refuse the vaccine I have taken it. His opinions have been very well advertised by him so I don’t think he needs me to bait him for a damn thing, as if anyone cares what he does. Personally I don’t think anyone should be required to get vaccinated. Neither of my kids wants it so it’s up to them and the youngest 16, had covid over thanksgiving. She’s fine now and still don’t plan on getting the jab 🤷🏻‍ Nobody else in the house got it from her luckily unless we couldn’t tell it.

So your other kid that didn't get the shot didn't get Covid from your daughter?If so it's a 50/50 chance either way getting the shot or not he didn't get Covid correct?
. I wouldn’t give it a 50/50! My other daughter works at the local hospital and has since last spring during a pretty big spike of covid. She’s not had it yet as far as we know. Some people won’t get it IMO, hell I’ve never had a flu shot in my life and only had it twice.

So your daughter that works at the Hospital hasn't had the Covid shot or shots?My brother SIL and Niece had the flu shots about 3 years ago IIRC and all 3 of them had the Flu twice that season!!

Mark Miller

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 December 12th 2021, 2:58 am

Mark Miller wrote:
cool40 wrote:
Mark Miller wrote:
cool40 wrote:
Dave De wrote:
cool40 wrote:

So your daughter that works at the Hospital hasn't had the Covid shot or shots?My brother SIL and Niece had the flu shots about 3 years ago IIRC and all 3 of them had the Flu twice that season!!
no she hasn’t had any shots or covid. I know people that tested positive and never would have known until they couldn’t taste or smell. I know two people that had it early with little issues and got it a second time and damn near died.
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Mark Miller likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 March 2nd 2022, 3:29 pm

https://newatlas.com/crispr-cell-computer/59336/

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 March 3rd 2022, 7:47 am

supervel45 wrote:https://newatlas.com/crispr-cell-computer/59336/

But how many must be sacrificed for them to make windfall profits ???

Greed is ugly as it gets……
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

The Pope likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave De March 25th 2022, 11:29 am

I've seen podcasts that claim the Chinese are now doing this at least experimentally with plans to control soldiers minds to make the ultimate fighter. China is ramping up their social credit score system to manage the masses. New world order principles are being pushed heavily by the Claus Schwab World Economic Forum where they talk about controlling the masses by high jacking your thoughts thru this nano-technology.
There are some very evil elites in this world that need to be stopped. I know most of you think I'm crazy but you can look this stuff up but its not on main stream media.
Dave De
Dave De

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 March 25th 2022, 1:01 pm

bci/ai.

Last edited by supervel45 on March 25th 2022, 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 March 25th 2022, 1:33 pm

https://www.rand.org/blog/articles/2020/08/brain-computer-interfaces-are-coming-will-we-be-ready.html

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 March 26th 2022, 3:33 pm

The military industrial complex in this world is an ugly
Mother fucker and add onto the the people funding this shit with your tax dollars………
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Mark Miller and The Pope like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  rmcomprandy March 26th 2022, 5:15 pm

Putting anything in your body which changes the RNA is not a good thing.

This has been happening with farmers fertilizer for years and now it has stepped-up to human beings.

rmcomprandy

http://www.rmcompetition.com

Mark Miller, The Pope and 1EFF100 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 April 8th 2022, 11:56 pm

https://www.mdpi.com/1467-3045/44/3/73/htm

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 April 8th 2022, 11:57 pm

rmcomprandy wrote:Putting anything in your body which changes the RNA is not a good thing.

This has been happening with farmers fertilizer for years and now it has stepped-up to human beings.
lookslikednaalso.

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  rmcomprandy April 9th 2022, 12:21 pm

If I took my dog or cat to the vet for a rabies shot 3 times in one year and it still got rabies ...
I would surely want to be given some honest answers.

rmcomprandy

QtrWarrior, Curt and Mark Miller like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 July 7th 2022, 12:28 am

Dave De wrote:

I've seen podcasts that claim the Chinese are now doing this at least experimentally with plans to control soldiers minds to make the ultimate fighter. China is ramping up their social credit score system to manage the masses. New world order principles are being pushed heavily by the Claus Schwab World Economic Forum where they talk about controlling the masses by high jacking your thoughts thru this nano-technology.
There are some very evil elites in this world that need to be stopped. I know most of you think I'm crazy but you can look this stuff up but its not on main stream media.

When the people mentioned are coming out on video saying what they are going to do and actually doing it, is it a "conspiracy theory" or "crazy"? I say believe them and go from there. The Chines have gulags full of Ulgyurs (sp) to use, and the flea beagles are likely just a diversion to the gullable Western population. In other words more PROLFEED (BS propaganda for the proliterate or the working masses) as Orwell would say, to throw them off the real story.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=668683827624051

^^^Proposed new vaccines^^^

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 July 12th 2022, 2:39 am

dfree383 wrote:The military industrial complex in this world is an ugly
Mother fucker and add onto the the people funding this shit with your tax dollars………

Key words in that statement are "world", "your" and "tax dollars". If you said "everyone on the entire planets tax dollars"  would make it a more accurate statement, in my opinion. Like the splitting of the Atom and it's first use as a weapon in 1945, when that Pandora's box was opened, there was no going back. Weaponized AI is the current Pandora's box in my opinion but, like many others believe only TPTB will decide. I think you are likely enough of a pragmatist, like myself and may agree?

You should take a gander at some of the older writings of these guys, it nothing new, don't you remember the "Six Million Dollar Man"? The first contracts to Berkeley and such from back then from ARPA were going out and they even had a propaganda show to dress it up for an easy sale. The USSR, Red China, and North Korea ect. same same. One day our "Trust the Science" no holds barred may bite the world in the ass, time will tell.

https://ia800602.us.archive.org/13/items/B-001-003-798/Zbigniew_Brzezinski__Between_Two_Ages.pdf

Page 103 and 104 is on the "Rational Humanism" from 1969/70 that have led the way into the "TransHumanism/AI" mess they "TPTB" are envisioning/using now and the near future to greatly expand upon.

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 July 12th 2022, 2:08 pm

https://www.whitehouse.gov/ostp/advanced-research-projects-agency-for-health-arpa-h/

Well lookie here they took the D out of the acronym and added a -H at the end, you guessed it, for Health. They added the D in 1972 and took it out and put it back in, in the 90's also. Yea baby. "Trust the Science". Read the link carefully and decide if it makes any difference in the discussion of vaccines and the rest of it all.

well Well

supervel45

rmcomprandy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Curt July 13th 2022, 9:46 pm

https://wholistic.substack.com/p/cdc-data-supports-mysterious-40-increase

Still want to get poked?
Curt
Curt

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 July 14th 2022, 2:23 am

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/07/13/more-260000-troops-not-fully-vaccinated-many-face-discharge-under-biden-administration-mandate/

This doesn't sound to good. The woke is not helping recruiting any either, not to mention the war drums I suspect.

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 September 8th 2022, 5:27 pm

Curt wrote:It's a shame that none of the so called experts will tell you that being healthy is far more effective than any vaccine.

EggSpirts alright. What like at the CD and C?

Complete with Pentagrams and Skulls.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/09/08/meet-joe-bidens-unconventional-deputy-monkeypox-coordinator-dr-demetre-daskalakis/

NRAS: Not Real Anything Safe. The link above that is.

Bizzaro World.

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 September 8th 2022, 8:17 pm

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  rmcomprandy September 8th 2022, 11:53 pm

Curt wrote:It's a shame that none of the so called experts will tell you that being healthy is far more effective than any vaccine.

That is a real shame ... that the people who are supposed to actually know, won't pass-on that real knowledge to all the sheeple.

rmcomprandy

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 September 9th 2022, 12:07 am

^ Real Shame. Never Forget.

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2021/10/covid-19-global-attack-on-freedom-of-expression-is-having-a-dangerous-impact-on-public-health-crisis/

Too much money and power at stake to tell the truth anymore if ever.

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 September 9th 2022, 12:34 am

gt350hr wrote:  When the government is paying EVERYBODY has their hand out. "Free" testing , Free shots ( in some cases GIFT incentives!) are all covered by "Uncle Sam" and that means you and me. "Our " money is managed by a crooked bunch of people elected to serve our best interests. Why then are so many being arrested for illegal activities???

More like why are not more of them in jail? Oh wait never mind.

supervel45

dfree383 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 October 10th 2022, 10:14 pm

supervel45 wrote:https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/14787210.2020.1776115

I mentioned the Nano's. Well it's official know it looks like.

https://www.judicialwatch.org/nanoparticles-materials-outside-injection-site/

3.1 I wonder if they went with the Graphene Oxide they said was misinformation and it gets stuck in your liver also?

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 October 10th 2022, 11:55 pm

rmcomprandy wrote:Putting anything in your body which changes the RNA is not a good thing.

That may be less of an issue pretty soon. At least the fertilizer part.

https://www.newsweek.com/world-has-new-weapon-its-called-fertilizer-opinion-1717440

https://www.neweurope.eu/article/europes-fertilizer-supplies-to-third-world-remains-frozen-as-private-russian-companies-step-in/

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum